Sunday, September 27, 2015

Homecoming Week

Hey everyone!

I totally forgot to mention that I am in Senior-grade in Highschool. Well, I think it`s not really different than in Junior-grade, because I have some classes with Juniors and then some with Seniors. But the People I am hanging out with are mostly Seniors.

I also made it on the cheerleading squad. A few of you may think that`s silly, but it`s fun! The girls are really nice, and cheerleading itself is so sporty. I started with practice on Monday and on Friday was our Homecoming game and my first game I cheered at. We lost, but it was still great!

Then on Saturday I went to the Homecoming Dance. A girl from school, who invited me to come with her, picked me up and we went to a friend's house to get ready together. There were like fifteen girls and six boys and it was loud, full of chaos and one of the craziest things I have done in America so far. It was exactly like in the movies. We tried on dresses and made each other`s make up and hair. Then it was time to take photos, and the parents who were there, were like Paparazzi. That was so much fun!

Finally we all drove to school where the dance took place. There were like 150 people and nearly everyone was dancing. The music was kind of boring because the Music repeated after half of the time. But besides that, the Homecoming dance was really cool!

Well, thats it. That was my second week in America and I really like it so far. My family is great and its getting more and more less awkward talking to the people at school.
If you have any other questions about my life here, feel free to ask.

Kisses, Malin



Homecoming-game








Ana and I


Me, Sydney and Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment