Monday, September 21, 2015

1 week in America

Hey there!

I am here now since a week, and I really like it. The whole week was very busy.
 I had to do a lot of Paperwork and doing a lot of school stuff, and I spent a lot of time with my hostfamily. They are so kind and nice and I am very happy.

I am going to school since last Tuesday, and I really like it! Everyone has their own locker, and I could choose a lot of different subjects.
Here is my schedule for the first semester:

                                                           Period (1)        Net games
                                                           Period (2)        Yogaaerobics
                                                           Period (3)        Creative writing
                                                           Period (4)        Financial Algebra
                                                           Period (5)        Psychology
                                                           Period (6)        Americain Government
                                                           Period (7)        Introduction to Theater

We have a lot of Homework to do, but most of it is pretty easy.
People at school are really nice and friendly and I haven`t eaten lunch alone sitting on the restroom like all those losers in the movies, so I guess I am a lucky one.

In these seven days I am here, I have done some very americai things. We went to 
`Yoghurt Extreme`, that is a Frozen Yoghurt store and I love Frozen Yoghurt! You have so many different choices picking the yoghut and the toppings and the sauces. 
We went downtown on the Weekend and did some shopping and we went to a great Hippiestore, which I loved!!
After it we went to `Dairy queens` to eat Blizzards, and these are great! Blizzards are like Ice cream, but a bit smoother, but when you turn your cup upside down, your Blizzard won`t drop out. 
On Friday Ruby and I went to my first Footballgame (Corvallis High School vs. Cresent Valley) and it was such a good game. We lost, but our players did a great job, it was really close!

Kisses, Malin


 `Dairy Queen` - Blizzards

There were so many Dreamcatchers hanging down from the ceiling

Sorry for the bad Quality, but it was dark and they were moving so fast!


Not many choices for choosing a direction...


 My Neighbourhood


No comments:

Post a Comment